Sunday, February 24, 2013

Book Review: Picture Perfect by Janice Thompson

 
Wedding photographer Hannah McDermott has dealt with her fair share of brides that could be categorized as difficult. But nothing can compare to the “bridezilla” that she is dealing with right now. She is still trying to desperately impress Belly Neeley, Galveston Island's most sought-after wedding planner. Hannah would like to take the top spot in Bella's list of recommended photographers. Just one problem: that spot is occupied by a huge rival, Drew Kincaid. But one thing she doesn't count on is falling head over heels for her competition.

This novel was a perfect introduction to Janice Thompson’s writing - though I do have a few other books of hers I just haven't read yet. But this was quite a light-hearted, fast read. The only thing I didn't realize was that some of these characters were in previous series. But you wouldn't be able to tell from just reading it. I sure didn't feel like I missed anything. But now I will be sure to look up those other books, because this one was just so delightful! There was just something about it that made you wish there were more. And the fact that it wasn't too serious and not confusing was a huge plus as well. I would definitely recommend this novel if you want a light, humorous read.

I received this  book free of charge in exchange for my review. i wasn't compensated in any way.

Available February 2013 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.

1 comments :

  1. Thanks! I'm always looking for good new reads! I'll def take a look at this one.

    Jessica
    www.littlemapleleaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete