Monday, November 19, 2012

Review of Big Idea Products

Today I am going to review three Veggietales products!



Little Ones Can Do Big Things Too!”

"Featuring favorite Veggie shows, including: Pistachio: The Little Boy Who Woodn't (A Lesson in Listening to Your Parents), Lyle the Kindly Viking (A Lesson in Kindness) and Dave & The Giant Pickle (A Lesson in Self-Esteem), all with a message of how you don't have to be big to be able to do great things! Plus all new footage from the adorable Veggie Kids!"

This one was super cute it has little videos of kid veggies with kid voices it kills me how cute that is. I just can't explain it. But WAY cute. All of these videos are great. The only one I hadn't seen before was Pistachio and that was a pretty good one.



3-2-1 Penguins-The Complete Series”

 "is the popular NBC TV series now available in one complete set for the first time! It includes 13 episodes and fun bonus features!"

Never having seeing 321 penguins before I was excited to see it for the first time on a disc with lots of episodes. But I just couldn't get into it and never went past the 1st episode. It just wasn't funny or clever and mostly just boring for me.



Bob and Larry Go Country”
"It's time to hoot and holler with Bob, Larry and the whole posse as they round up all-time favorite, top country songs like "Mama's Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys," "Jesus Take the Wheel," and "God Bless the USA;" you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll kick up your boot heels and play it over and over again!"



I do like country song some of the time. And I had an open mind for most of the cd. And it was amusing at some points. But I just couldn't listen anymore it was just too weird and too much for me. So I didn't really enjoy it that much. Which was such a bummer.


Stay tuned for more reviews for veggietales products!

thanks to Big Idea for providing these for review free of charge. my thoughts are my own and i was not compensated in anyway.

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for the review...I don't know how long I could listen to a country cd in the voice of vegetables...so I'm glad you bit the bullet for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent review and perfectly timed with all of us mommies being on the lookout for tried and true items for the little ones we love. thank you.

    Aloha Sweet Friend,

    The ladies and I are starting to gather a bit early this week so that we can take our turkey loving time mingling and growing together over the next few days.

    Thank you for linking up with us last week, thank you for sharing your sweet energy with all of us... thank you for being beautiful you.

    Come join us if you please.
    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete