Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tenba Messenger Bag Review

These are camera bags but they are versatile in the fact that you can use them for anything. While browsing around for a camera bag I liked I stumbled upon Tenba. I was instantly in love. It was made with durable fabric and it wouldn't fall apart like some of those bags I do like but are so expensive. (basically the high end camera bags for women.)

Tenba makes three sizes of their messenger bags. There is a mini, small and large.

Besides the size of the small and large bags, there isn't much difference as far as features go. There are so many awesome features to these bags.

I'll start with the mini:

its a perfect size for not a lot of equipment. It can hold a few lenses, the DSLR body, it also has a section to put a 13 inch laptop in.. There are adjustable dividers, and a ton of pockets. The possibilities are endless with as far as pockets go. Its got a water repellant nylon, as well as super durable zippers and clips. The most genius feature I think is a zipper on the flap so you don't have to open up the bag to get your gear you just do the top zipper and reach in and boom there is your camera! Its crazy convenient.





Now the Small:

it has pretty much all of the above, it is bigger by a few inches and can fit a bigger laptop. But it also has a removable insert so you can just use it as a regular messenger bag.

These bags are just amazing, by far it is the best bag I have ever owned. I love them so much. The only bad thing I have to say about these are. The colors aren't totally accurate online/in person. The orange looks much brighter on the internet but its more of a brownish color. And the purple is much darker. I assume the other ones are darker also. Except the gray color is pretty much right on the money. As I was getting these for review, I had chosen orange for one but it just wasn't I imagined, Tenba has great customer service and was super accommodating as far as switching the bag out for a different color. I think the company as a whole is great and they have great quality bags. Definitely check them out you will not be sorry at all!

thank you to Tenba for providing these for review!

11 comments :



















  1. Newest follower here! I found you through the Tuesday blog
    hop! Cute blog, I can’t wait to read more! Those look like great bag!


    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi new follower from super Sunday love the look of your blog. I'm looking forward to your posts.

    I'm looking for a new SLR bag and one big enough for the equipment, not that I actually have any equipment yet. Most of my money goes on the boys but I'd have it no other way. I liked these bags you have reviewed Ill be remembering this post ;-)

    http://charliesandharrysdaddy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Those bags look great!

    Thanks for linking up with Super Sunday Sync! Hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, that messenger bag is just awesome in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that laptop case! :)
    Dropping by from the blog hop. :)
    Holly
    http://www.adventuresofholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for coming! i'm going to check out your blog. i hope you'll follow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for coming by tenba has a lot of different bags you should check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome thanks for coming i'm checking your blog out as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fact that it can hold a laptop is pretty dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. do you really have the purple color?
    thanks c",)

    ReplyDelete