Wednesday, July 20, 2011

yarggghhh


The week before last was interesting. On saturday we went to see the pirates landing. We went early but next year we need to go earlier and save a spot. Cause we were down on the beach and then when it happened we were so squished. It was a little overwhelming considering last year I couldn't see anything at all.

Then we went out to the street fair after eating at the mexican restaurant. And after we came home I figured out I was burnt. My head got super burnt and my face got a little burnt. But I did put sunscreen on so I don't quite get that. Then I had a square shaped burn on my chest. I'm thinking that was from my camera.

Not much else is going on, I got a huge splinter up WAY far up my nail it was so horrible, I also cut myself with scissors while cutting the boys hair. And my hands got all cut up. It was not a great week for me accident wise.

Other than that i'm just waiting for my books to come in the mail which never gets old. I have a lot of exciting ones coming. Which will show up on my examiner.com columns' yay. Well now I have to go write and post some things. And work on pictures. While I wait for the boy. Though I am kinda blahish about things right now. His school starts up this week, and I dunno it feels like there won't be so much time. And even so we don't have a lot of time.

Oh and netflix bugs me with that price increase. That means that the streaming will go away and thats WAY annoying cause I liked that. But I guess we'll just have to go with the dvd thing. Okay really going away now.

2 comments :

  1. That looks so cool! I've never heard of pirates landing before. We don't have anything too exciting ever happening in Missouri! Definitely sounds like you've had a trying week. I HATE weeks like that. Everything just seems to fall apart!

    Thank you for the comment you left yesterday! I really enjoy reading your blog, and I love hearing about you and your boy. It really does remind me of my husband and I!

    Oh, and I feel you on the books! I love getting lost in pages of a good story.

    ReplyDelete