Friday, May 27, 2011

this new normal of life right now

is really not my favorite.

i'm tired of not having any time with the boy. 2 hours in the last 3 days. its kinda killing me. especially when hes almost falling asleep or i could have more time but homework is there. ugh.

and honestly i'm really sick of the us postal service. this month alone they have lost 9 of my books. and i had to have them resent out. and that honestly makes me feel like crap i don't want to have to ask people to send out more copies. its senseless when it should have been there in the first place.

blah thats all i have to say right now.

1 comments :

  1. I have been just where you are! Back before we were married my husband and I went quite awhile before we saw each other, and when we did, or even when we talked on the phone my husband would fall asleep on me. It's a difficult stage but it gets better! As to the postal service, that's just crazy! I can't believe they could lose 9 books!! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete