Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Book Review - From Peanuts to the Pressbox: Insider Sports Stories from a Life Behind the Mic by Eli Gold




When I read the discription on this book I wasn't sure about it mostly cause I honestly thought it might be boring. But I was wrong I mean its not the most entertaining thing in the world especially when you don't watch sports like a super die hard fan. But I digress

its nice to see how as a kid he knew what he wanted to do and worked so hard to do that and a lot of the stories in the book are so amazing and pretty amusing. Not what I expected at all. I expected this to be a super slow and boring read but it totally isn't. I mean its better if you really know what hes talking about as far as sports go. But other than that its pretty good.

if you would like to check it out here is a link

i received this as part of the booksneeze program i wasn't compensated in any way.

0 comments :

Post a Comment