Sunday, November 8, 2009

Book Review - Fresh Start by Doug Fields



Do you know who you are really? Are you a child of God or do you feel not worth it at all? Maybe you just need a fresh start with God!

Lucky for you there is a book called Fresh Start by Doug Fields.

I wasn't sure what to think of this book I was totally on the fence about it, but in the end it was totally amazing. A lot applied to me in this book and that is a good and bad thing sometimes I wasn't fond of it applying to me. Which i'm sure is a natural reaction. Without giving too much away this is a really super amazing book to read if you aren't sure who you are right now or where to go. It is about rejection, fears, anger, relationships pride loneliness you name it and its probably in this book and it can totally be a blessing in disguise (even if you might not necessarily want that blessing). All in all it was really a really great help.


if you would like to check it out here is a link

i received this as part of the booksneeze program i was not compensated in any way.

1 comments :

  1. I'm so glad that book was such an encouragement to you! I hope you are able to live what you learned from it!!! you're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete