Friday, February 20, 2009

to my bff

i would like everyone to know about my bff. his name is steve and he is amazing.

by far most amazing person i know (sorry if you thought that you were most amazing keep thinking it though i don't want to shoot your ego down).


he has always been there for me and i will always be there for him.

he cares and thats rare these days and he means more to me than i could ever express. and it kills me that he is so far away but i know that when we finally meet it will be epic. yes EPIC people. we will hug and we will laugh and laugh more mostly about poop or fart jokes. or about maple syrup we might cry about charlie but hey its an emotional subject. give us a break.

and then we will go on an adventure to candy mountain and laugh more about the kid after the dentist while on commercial break from lost. we will listen to good music cause he will never steer me wrong.

yeah see amazing right? thats what i thought.


long story short i love my bff a lot and hes the best bff i could ever and probably will ever have in my life. and i wouldn't change it for anything.

thank you and goodnight.

0 comments :

Post a Comment